Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Wonderful Mothers Day Is Coming To An End!

So today is Mothers Day and this year I decided to take on the biggest craft project I have ever done in my short history as a Craftaholic!  I admit, at times I was not sure I was going to be able to pull it off but I did and very successfully, at that!!!  You must be on the edge of your seat wondering what it could possibly be...

Wreaths, Glorious Wreaths is what I am talking about, beautiful floral wreaths made by me for each of the wonderful Moms in my family that I celebrate Mothers Day with each year.  That would be nine amazing ladies by the way...and no I was not blessed with nine moms(haha), there is my sister, aunts, grandmom!! It has become tradition that we exchange gifts and they are usually personal and creative with the exception of my gifts which were always the generic store bought whatever, and I never got the ooohs and ahhs that everyone else around the table did.  That ended today when I proudly handed out nine plain brown bags and waited for some reactions.  I was ecstatic when I saw how much everyone loved them, it actually took me a while to convince some of them that I did not buy the wreaths at the store and add my own tags that said "made with love by ramona" but instead really did make them with love all by myself.    Check them out:









No comments:

Post a Comment