Saturday, June 23, 2012

More Mod Podge Please...

I have been a podging fool for the last few days! There was a step stool, a couple birdhouses, coasters, name signs, some coasters...it's a wonder my kids are not covered with pretty paper yet! I am doing all these projects to add to the inventory for the business that I hope will be generating some revenue for me and my crafty BFF because we are broke.  We have many items to sell, but the problem is where do we sell them? In all reality we thought we would be up and running by now by doing different flea markets and craft shows each weekend but between rainy saturdays and four kids who all play sports it has been a little harder than we expected.  I think our next step is an online marketplace and Here is a taste of what Cloud 9 Design will be offering.  Enjoy and please feel free to offer feedback!

This is a stepstool I painted, papered and embellished.  I can make these to go with any theme or color scheme.

These coasters were papered and sealed and can be made to match any room of your house.


Patriotic Bird House that I papered and podged.

Personalized Name Sign...my personal specialty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment